MIGO Tips | What you need to know before coming for surgery?





Hello everybody,

How have you been so far? I hope well. Not too anxious but more excited. Why? Because you booked your surgery, you bought your ticket and you are preparing to come to the city of beauty, Seoul!
Today, I want to share with you what you have to bear in mind while doing your preparations. 


1-Scheduling

Before coming, always make sure that you have enough time to be physically here in order to receive all the post-treatment and after care services that will help you with your recovery.


So I cannot go to my home country, receive all the care and doing the stitches removal there?

This is possible. Depending on how many time you do have in Korea.

For basic procedures such as nose or eyes surgeries, most of the time the removal of the stitches happens between the 4th day and the 7th day. Thus we recommend you to stay at least 8 days before flying back to your beautiful countries. 


But some people prefer going back to their country and have it remove. However I would advise you to do it at the hospital or clinic that performed your surgery. 


2- Precautions before surgery

In order for the surgery to happen without any risks, a list of precautions are sent to you before the surgery. Those precautions are specific to the different area of surgery you will want to do : eyes, nose, breast, lifting, facial contouring etc

However the most important points that you should never overlooked is FASTING. Yes. the fact of not eating anything or drinking anything couple hours before your surgery hour.

Many people have a hard time understanding why is that so important. Because most of the surgeries are perform under anesthesia ( whether the form it takes), it is strongly advised to have those hours of fasting in order to avoid any complications during the surgery. 
Food or drinks in your stomach during anesthesia can lead to vomiting or regurgitating. If those cases happen there are risks for those elements to spill into your lungs and cause breathing problems and damage those. 

That is why, when fasting is recommended to you, please be mindful of it and do not hesitate to contact us to have more informations regarding that.

I have much more to tell you but I will see you in our next post!


Please get ready well for a successful surgery ;))






Contact us for any further inquiries: 


Instagram: migoplasticsurgery

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/migoplasticsurgery/
Whatsapp +82 10-5210-1001
KakaoTalk: migo111
WeChat: since-seoul
Tel No. +82 2-5121-919

Email: migoclinickorea@gmail.com

.
.

#DrKoHanwoong #DrKangEuntaek #DrYoonWonjune #Migo #Migoplasticsurgery #Migoplasticsurgerykorea #Plasticsurgery #plasticsurgerykorea #medicaltourism #rhinoplasty #blepharoplasty #daily #transformation #beforeandafter #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #skincare #dermatology #seoul #gangnam #apgujeong #seoulcity


Comments

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment