REAL STORY: Park Sung Jin | MIGO MEN

MIGO MODEL | Park Sung Jin's Experience with MIGO 


" Real Story " 

This is our model, Park Sung Jin who has undergone Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty at yours truly. We often have male clients of interest in these two procedural areas at MIGO. We are going to share Sung Jin's experience and #realstory with MIGO. 



You may be wondering...exactly what procedures did he undergo? Keep Scrolling! 




"My eyes were droopy--making me look sleepy all the time, and my nose was deviated with a humped nose bridge."

"I grew up hearing that I looked tired one too many times. My eyes were droopy--making me look sleepy all the time, and my nose was deviated with a humped nose bridge. Those were my biggest insecurities with the way I looked, and though it may not be the same way to everyone--it was my biggest complexity I had with my appearances. My personally slowly started getting affected and my confidence level was no question. With the thought of having to enter the real-world after graduating university, I began looking into Aesthetic surgery and that's when I chose MIGO. 


" MIGO gave me back my self-confidence"

 Back when I was told that I always looked tired, it never really occurred to me to even take photos, but I enjoy taking photos these days. I was always insecure around social situations and it was even began the way I socialized, but MIGO gave me back my self-confidence. I am now able to be who I am and satisfied with "me". I haven't had any remarks of myself looking sleepy ever since. Finding and choosing MIGO has genuinely been the biggest gift and I could not be more grateful.


A lot of men worry about looking too "plastic" and unnatural after getting aesthetic procedures done, however at MIGO we take this into account and strive to ensure a natural finish in all the procedure we take on.

Sung Jin's eye procedures were done by #DrKoHanwoong and his nose, by #DrKangEuntaek

/

Should any of you be interested in consultation, or any inquiries, please do not contact us using our contact information below!

/

We wish everyone a great week! 



Contact Us: 


Instagram: migoplasticsurgery
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/migoplasticsurgery/
Whatsapp +82 10-5210-1001
KakaoTalk: migo111
WeChat: since-seoul
Tel No. +82 2-5121-919
Email: migoclinickorea@gmail.com



/





#DrKoHanwoong #DrKangEuntaek #DrYoonWonjune #Migo #Migoplasticsurgery #Migoplasticsurgerykorea #Plasticsurgery #plasticsurgerykorea #medicaltourism #maleaestheticsurgery #maleplasticsurgery #rhinoplasty #blepharoplasty #daily #transformation #beforeandafter

Comments