[Testimonial] It's Been a Month Since I had Teardrop Breast Augmentation



"I decided to have teardrop breast augmentation at Migo right after the first consultation. My fears of undergoing a surgery had disappeared when I met and talked with Dr. Yoon Wonjune. Dr. Yoon said it won't be painful - and he was right. I went home spending about one hour resting in the recovery room after the surgery. Since I am pretty skinny, I was worried that the result would be pretty obvious. Because of this, I was extremely careful with choosing the size and projection of the implant. In the end, I ended up choosing 270cc for each side. The result looks natural like I've never had any work done. The only inconvenience is the tightness of the correcting band I have to wear on top of the breasts to help the implants situate themselves. I visit the clinic once a week to follow up with the results. So far it turned out well, and no problem has been found. Currently I am limited to sport bras, but I cannot wait to try on all the fancy ones that I've been wanting to. I highly recommend Migo for safe, hassle free, and results that look natural. "- S.H.


*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.





For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.

Comments