[Testimonial] Autologous Rhinoplasty Revision Has Turned My Life Around!





"Being stressed out from obvious nose implant and wide nostrils that resulted from a failed surgery led me to Migo's doorstep. Before I had the revisional procedure done at Migo, the nose tip would constantly move upward, which created an upturned appearance that looked worse than my nose before the surgery. 
I opted for autologous procedure using autologous cartilage, and fascia. I also asked Dr. Kang to take care of the wide alar which caused me much distress.  Fast forward three months, I am happy with the choice I made with Migo. My nose bridge is straight, and doesn't look upturned anymore. Now I enjoy looking at the mirror. I am looking forward to each day thanks to Dr. Kang Euntaek. With Migo, you will never regret." - M.W.




*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.





For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.

Comments