[Testimonial] Ptosis Correction Was What I Was Looking For







"I've always wanted to get double eyelids. However, due to so many failed surgeries that I've seen, I have hesitated for a long time. After having a consultation with Dr. Ko, I realized that I needed ptosis correction rather than double eyelid. I was still worried a little bit before going in to the surgery, but now I wish I had done it sooner. The swelling had subsided a lot faster than I expected. I even got plumping filler injection underneath the eyes while I visited the clinic for a follow up. Needless to say, I am happy with the filler as well. I am very grateful for Dr. Ko for his work, and the staff who have accomodated me throughout the process. Highly recommend Migo for anyoe who wants to get their eyes done."  - G.H.



*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.


Comments