[Testimonial] Caught Two Birds with One Stone (Rhinoplasty Revision and V-fix Facelift)





"I had V-fix facelift, fat graft and revisional rhinoplasty procedure at Migo two months ago. Before walking into Migo, I have been to many clinics for consultation, but I haven't found much difference between them. At Migo, I consulted with Dr. Kang Euntaek and Dr. Ko Hanwoong. I found myself drawing in for Migo because the both surgeons explain the surgical procedure in a manner that was easy for me to understand.  I needed to get rhinoplasty revision, but sagging skin due to aging was another one of the Testconcerns that I wanted to correct. It's been less than a month, and I'm already liking the reflection of myself in the mirror even more! I'd like to give thanks to the head coordinator Ms. Shin who cheered for me before going into the surgery room so that I won't be nervous. Needless to say, I am very grateful for Dr. Kang and Dr. Ko for their great work. Thank you everyone at Migo for making this experience less frightening and making the process convenient for me."




*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.



For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.

Comments