[Testimonial] Patience is the Key - Epicanthoplasty, Ptosis Correction, and Rhinoplasty






"After having seen so many 'before and after' photos, I have decided to get my eyes done at Migo. I liked many of the testimonials and reviews, as well as the results I've seen in the 'after' photos. I have visited three more clinics, but ended up having my eyes and nose done at Migo, because the surgeons (Dr. Kang Euntaek, and Dr. Ko Hanwoong) seemed to be most compatible with me.

I had modified epicanthoplasty, non-incisional ptosis correction, and rhinoplasty. I was worried right after the surgery because I had so many bruises on my face. However, within two weeks, my face already started looking natural, and the bruises were completely gone. I don't know if it's just me, or it is the normal length of time for the swelling to subside - the swelling I had on my face was gone within three weeks. Nobody could tell I had surgery done on my face.

I am so happy that more of my pupils are revealed after the ptosis correction. My eyes look more defined, feminine, and alert. It used to stress me out when people would tell me I look dull, and slow . I'm pleasantly surprised that my look can change in such a short time. I was so satisfied with this experience, that I have recommended Migo to so many of my friends. Please give my special thanks to Dr. Kang and Dr. Ko."  -JH

*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.


For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.


Comments