[Testimonial] Rhinoplasty - Be a Little Patient After the Surgery






"It wasn't easy to accept the change right after the surgery. Probably swelling made it even more difficult. It was at its worst two to three days after the surgery, and started to subside afterwards. By the 15th day, most of the swelling had subsided except for just a little bit at the tip. I was comfortable going out by then.


If someone decides to have rhinoplasty, I highly recommend that they don't look in the mirror up to at least one week after the surgery. You will be disappointed, and it will make you wonder "is this it?". From a week after, you will start to see positive change created by the surgery.


Before the surgery, I had to apply so much makeup to create the look I wanted. After the surgery,  I get many compliments from people, telling me my face looks more defined, and in balance, although nobody knows that there has been an alteration made on my nose.


I can't thank Dr. Kang enough for the effort put in the surgery, and the coordinator at Migo for making the process so smooth."   - LJ



*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.


For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.



Comments