[Testimonial] It's Been 5 Months Since Non-Inicisional Ptosis Correction, and I'm Loving It!





     "The coordinator that consulted me at Migo recommended me to get ptosis correction when I visited for the first time. At that time though, I was so fixated on suture double eyelid, so I decided to go with it. The lines kept falling. I got tired of getting revisional surgeries that I finally decided to listen to my coordinator and get a non-incisional ptosis correction.


5 months later, I'm happy I did. I can feel that my eyelid muscles are strong enough to hold themselves up. Now nobody tells me I look sleepy anymore. I used to get stressed out about sleepy looking eyes, but now I'm happy and confident whenever I do.


Dr. Ko offered me to visit 2 months later for a check up, but I couldn't because of things I had to do. Thank you Migo for following up on me after the procedure. :)" - LY




*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.

Comments