[Testimonial] How I Feel 1 Year Later (Breast Augmentation)









     "Normally I don't write testimonials, but I am writing one now, because I was very happy with the results of my breast augmentation surgery. It's been one year since I've gotten it. I had no breasts- they were basically flat. Dr. Yoon Wonjune chose implants that were perfect for my size, and he created such natural looking shape. With compliments left and right, I've gotten so much confidence. After one year, even the texture is soft to touch like real breast tissues. I have no doubt that Dr. Yoon is best in the field. If you are considering getting breast augmentation, I highly recommend you to get consultation with him. He is deserving of your trust. I feel brand new." -HY


*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.




Comments