[Testimonial] Thank you, Dr. Ko!






"I had V-fix Facelift from Dr. Ko Hanwoong two weeks ago. I learned about Dr. Ko Hanwoong through acquaintances. I am reluctant of all the advertisements, and the internet so I searched for one by through the people I know and can trust. I live away a few hours away from Seoul, so the day I arrived at the clinic, I had consultation with Dr. Ko, and decided to go through the surgery on that day. Dr. Ko only recommended only the procedure  that I absolutely needed, so it was easy for me to trust him. With the swelling after the surgery, I was quite scared and called the clinic often, but the staff were very kind enough to answer and explain things to me in a calm manner every time.  I'm very satisfied with the result of this procedure at two weeks. Now the swelling has subsided completely, and I don't have that hollow appearance that I worried about - even the skin looks firmer and it looks as though my face was V-shaped naturally from the beginning.  Thank you Dr. Ko for the great job that you did with my face, and the head coordinator Ms. Shin for accomodating me at the clinic on the day of surgery, and comforting me everytime I call to the clinic in panic." -YA


*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.


For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.


Comments