[Testimonial] I Won't Have To, But I Will Choose Migo Again (Revisional Rhinoplasty)





     "I am writing in the hope that my review would serve prospect patients who are searching for surgeons and clinics for rhinoplasty revision.


 
  The last rhinoplasty revision I've gotten at Migo marks the 4th one.  Because of that, I took extra efforts to find capable surgeon who would make this the last revisional surgery I would ever get. I've read many forums and even signed up for websites that blacklist surgeons and clinics with history of medical accidents. Almost all clinics and surgeons have good reviews of someone that the reviewers knew. However, Migo turned out to be the one without any bad reviews. After spending so much time thinking, I chose to have a consultation with Dr. Kang Euntaek.




  The doctors who performed previous surgeries before I came to Migo used costal cartilage. Dr. Kang suggested to use autoglous cartilage on the nose tip and the bridge, and remove implants altogether. He promised to lend a result I would be satisfied with - which led me to trust Dr. Kang right there and then.


 The surgery took 5 hours in total. I was shocked - I never imagined it'd take that long. While I was resting in the recovery room, Dr. Kang came in, and he explained what was done and what I should do to take care from now on in a way I could understand. It was moving because I could tell that Dr. Kang genuinely cares about his patients' well being. In other clinics that I've been to, the coordinators would come and tell me that the surgery went well, what I should do and leave. They normally won't say much else. Trust me, those clinics were also well known clinics with good reviews. I've never been so moved after the surgery before.  Big clinics would treat you well before the surgery, but the impression I got after the surgery was that they're pretty negligent.  They must be pretty busy having to take care of different patients every two hours.


 One of the things I'm very happy with this surgery is that they've been very quick to respond, and assisted with my requests kindly whenever I needed them after the surgery. Because of their busy schedule, the surgeons at other clinics were usually unavailable to see when I needed them. Now that I think, Dr. Kang was that much confident with the result of his work to face the patient after the surgery.


 Of course I am happy with the outcome of the surgery too! It's very nice that I can get the result I want without any implant. It looks like it belonged to my face from the beginning and is in perfect balance with the rest!


 I'm also lucky my coordinator was efficient and accomodating. I even found her likeable personally.
As I'm very happy with my nose, I won't have to get anymore revisional surgery. However, if I ever have to, I will choose Migo again." - JH


*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.




Comments