[Testimonial] I Feel Brand New Everyday! (Double Eyelid Revision)








     " I had my first double eyelid surgery 14 years ago in Daegu, South Korea. The problem I had with it was that only the line created was too thick yet my eyes were still small. My eyes still looked small and not as defined as I would like them to be.
 


  After searching and thinking for so long, I found out that there was a clinic called Migo in Seoul. I've encountered mostly good reviews of the place. The coordinator who I met during the consultation, Ms. Kim, was able to clearly address my concerns, and helped me communicate with Dr. Ko. I just had to book for surgery right there and then.




 I was worried about the swelling and bruises before I went in. However, I almost didn't have any bruises at all the next day, and the swelling was almost gone within a week. I took two days break from work to get this surgery. When I returned, all my coweorkers were surprised that there was almost no signs of it at all.




 It's been a few months, and I must say I am very satisfied with the results! Not only my eyes have gotten bigger, people tells me that I look much younger than my age - which to me is the best compliment! I still have a little bit of swelling, but my eyes are looking more and more the way I want every day, and it makes me feel brand new. Thank you Dr. Ko for taking care of a concern that I had for a long time so quickly, and Ms. Kim for accommodating me so well before, during and after the surgery." - EJ


*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.












Comments