[Testimonial] My Nose Has Become the Favorite Part of My Face!



"I never liked my nose, but I hesitated on getting rhinoplasty because of the fear of surgery. I learned about Dr. Kang Euntaek at Migo by chance, and decided to go for a consultation. Dr. Kang explained things I didn't know about rhinoplasty in detail, which helped me to make up my mind. In his descriptions, I could see that he considered many factors including the shape of my face, and the condition of my skin, even though he's only operating on my nose. I was a little bit worried that the nose would turn out too long or it would look too obvious that I got work done before I went in. However, it turned out like it was my own nose, and people around me are constantly complimenting me on my face. Also the staff at the clinic were very accommodating. They let me ask any question I wanted to about the procedure and the changes I was going through after the surgery. I used to dislike my nose so much before the surgery. Now I can't stop looking at the mirror! My nose has become the favorite part of my face, thanks to Dr. Kang."  - JM


 

*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.





Comments