[Testimonial] Breast Augmentation - Thank You, Migo!




" I've finally got my breasts augmentation done at Migo, after spending a few years thinking about it. The implant material I had was from Allergan. The size of the implants were 290cc on both sides, inserted through transauxilary incision.
 
It's been 5 weeks since I got my surgery. I've had consultations at several clinics before the surgeries, but ended up at Migo. Thanks Dr. Yoon for detailed yet easy to understand explanation of the process, and Ms. Shin for being so accomodating and helpful.


I had so much fear about the pain, but chose Migo after Dr. Yoon said he could operate with minimal to no pain. It's really important which surgeon you choose when it comes to breast augmentation. I can say I have suffered a lot less than the people I knew who had the same type of surgery. I am very satisfied with the shape of the breasts, too. Had I known it was this simple to get breast augmentation, I would have done it much sooner.


Now I recommend Migo to anyone who asks me about breast augmentation. Thank you so much Dr. Yoon, Ms. Shin and the rest of the team at Migo."




*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.



For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.

Comments