[Testimonial] 11 Days Since Getting Breast Augmentation








"It's been 11 days since I've gotten breast augmentation procedure done at Migo. I was afraid of general anesthesia and pain after the surgery, but decided to trust Dr. Yoon's expertise from 17 years of experience. In the beginning I was recommended to get 280cc to 290cc size of cohesive gel implant, being told that that is the maximum size I can put in my body. However, what I wanted was something that looked more like it belonged to my body from the beginning. At the end I decided on the 245cc on both sides. I fell asleep while I didn't realize, and when I woke up I was in the recovery room. It was very convenient not having to carry an external blood bag and remove stitches later on.  

I was discharged on the same day. The nurses were kind enough to call the taxi for me and see me off downstairs. The pressured bra I had to wear after the surgery was rather uncomfortable. I was in despair after reading from testimonials by others that some clinics ask their patients to wear it for one month. However, Dr. Yoon said I can take it off on the fourth day, which is a lot sooner than I expected. He also said I can start wearing wireless bras to my surprise.

There is a little bit of discomfort, since the skin is stretched to support something that didn't use to belong in the body. However. Dr. Yoon said as the breast tissues get used to having implants on the inside, the pain will subside.

I am very thankful to Dr. Yoon for explaining the surgical process in an easy way for me to understand, and the head coordinator Ms. Shin for making the administrative process so easy and convenient. I also have to mention the nurses who catered to my needs and cared for me after the surgery. Thank you so much, Migo!"

-MB
 

*Testimonials are written by satisfied patients who had procedures done at Migo.

For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply.

Comments