[Testimonial] Satisfied with Zygoma Reduction

 




"It always concerned me that my cheekbones looked out of proportion. I have thought about having my zygomatical bones reduced for a long time, but it wasn't an easy decision to make because it involves osteotomy. After looking at countless before and after photos, I've finally made up my mind and decided to get the procedure done. While searching for surgeons, an acquaintance recommended Dr. Kang Euntaek at Migo, so I went to have a consultation with him. After the consultation, I have decided to let Dr. Kang take care of the procedure without any hesitation. Now I have no regrets. I am satisfied with the results. It's only my facial contour that's been altered, but everybody is complimenting me on my new look. Thank you Dr. Kang for your excellent work, and the staff at Migo for being so efficient and helpful." - MM



The zygoma reduction procedure mentioned in this testimonal was done by Dr. Kang Euntaek. Dr. Kang is a board certified plastic surgeon, who has extensive experience in plastic surgery from having performed more than hundreds of surgeries. He has a published study, titled " Corrective Rhinoplasty for Deviated Nose a new Osteotomy Technique" , and has collaborated on many academic and medical articles. Dr. Kang is currently an adjunct professor in the department of plastic surgery at Ewha Women's University Medical Center.


Adjunct Professor, Department of Plastic surgery, Ewha Womans University Medical Center
Participated in a medical cooperation for a Patient with facial deformation with LA Shriners Hospital
Full Member, the Korean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Life Member, the Korean Society of plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Full Member, the Korean Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
Full Member, the Koran Association of Plastic Surgeons
Full Member, the International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Ethical Committee Member of the Korean Society of Plastic Surgeons


For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply!



Comments