[Testimonial] Revisional Rhinoplasty at Migo

This patient has come to our clinic, because of the failed previous rhinoplasty surgery. She had nasal septum cartilage correction, and inserted silicone implant through open rhinoplasty.

<Before>



"I had a rhinoplasty procedure done three years ago at some clinic prior to knowing about Migo. Since about a year ago, I felt that the implant material on my nose was moving. On top of that, my skin on that area began to thin, and the implant material was showing through. In the pictures, it looked as though there was a stick put on top of my nose. Everytime I go out, people would bring up my nose first. I became very self conscious, and felt as though everyone's eyes were glued to my nose.


  After reading countless testimonials, and thorough research, I have decided to get the revisional surgery done at Migo. I have told my predicaments to Dr. Kang, and asked him for extra care so that I don't have to do another revisional surgery.


  Being sensitive to pain, I was worried about the pain before going into the surgery. Contrary to my worries, the surgery was even less painful than the laser I used to get at dermatologists' office. I was surprised it was so painless, considering it was a revisional surgery. I can't believe I'm sitting here writing a testimonial.


  The first three days after the surgery was the hardest. There was swelling, and dull pain on the nose.
<One week after the surgery>
I couldn't go out at all due to the bandage attached. Dr. Kang also mentioned that the swelling stays the longest after rhinoplasty compared to any other procedure. For me, it started to look good after two weeks. I even went to a waterpark after the third week, and didn't have any problem.



  I was worried about the scars since I had open rhinoplasty. I am relieved to know that I don't have any now. Even though it was just a little improvement on my nose, everybody seems to think that my entire face is enhanced.


  I used to be so self conscious about my nose, and would avoid meeting people before the surgery. Thanks to Dr. Kang's skillful work, now I am more confident with myself, and find myself more outgoing.







<Two weeks after the surgery>










<One month after the surgery>



 Please be careful when choosing a clinic for plastic surgery. Even though I am happy with the result I have gotten from my revisional surgery, do take care to choose the right place from the first time."





The rhinoplasty procedure mentioned in this post was performed by Dr. Kang Euntaek. Dr. Kang is a board certified plastic surgeon, who has extensive experience in plastic surgery from having performed more than hundreds of surgeries. He has a published study, titled " Corrective Rhinoplasty for Deviated Nose a new Osteotomy Technique" , and has collaborated on many academic and medical articles. Dr. Kang is currently an adjunct professor in the department of plastic surgery at Ewha Women's University Medical Center.



Bachelor's Degree, School of Medicine, Korea University
Adjunct Professor, Department of Plastic surgery, Ewha Womans University Medical Center
Participated in a medical cooperation for a Patient with facial deformation with LA Shriners Hospital
Trained at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
Full Member, the Korean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Life Member, the Korean Society of plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Full Member, the Korean Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
Full Member, the Koran Association of Plastic Surgeons
Full Member, the International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Ethical Committee Member of the Korean Society of Plastic Surgeons

We hope that this article was helpful to you. Please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001),  for any questions and comments regarding this post. We will be here to reply!



 

Comments