[Testimonial] Modified Epicanthoplasty, Ptosis Correction, and Rhinoplasty at Migo

Today, we're going to post a testimonial from Hoya, who had a modified epicanthoplasty, ptosis correction, and rhinoplasty at Migo.












"After searching for mountains of 'before and after' photos, I have decided to get my eyes done at Migo. I liked many of the testimonials and review about your clinic, as well as the results I've seen in the 'after' photos. I have visited three more clinics, but ended up having my eyes and nose done at Migo, because the surgeons seemed to be most compatible with me.

I had modified epicanthoplasty (epicanthoplasty at 45 degrees angle), non-incisional ptosis correction, and rhinoplasty. I was worried right after the surgery because I had so many bruises on my face. However, within two weeks, my face already started looking natural, and the bruises were completely gone. I don't know if it's just me, or it is the normal length of time for the swelling to subside - the swelling I had on my face was gone within three weeks. Nobody can tell I had surgery done on my face.

I am so happy that more of my pupils are revealed after the ptosis correction. My eyes look more defined, feminine, and alert. It used to stress me out when people would tell me I look dull, and slow . I'm pleasantly surprised that my look can change in such a short time. I was very pleased with this experience that I have recommended your clinic to so many of my friends. Please give my special thanks to Dr. Ko Hanwoong." 

The epicanthoplasty and non incisional ptosis correction Hoya had were done by Dr. Ko Hanwoong. Dr. Ko will consult the patient one by one, and determine the shape and design that will complement and enhance the rest of the face, as well as the best suited surgical method for each individual patient. Dr. Ko is a board certified surgeon with +10 years of experience in performing plastic surgeries. He has published four studies, and is a clinical professor at Korea University Medical School. Dr. Ko regularly attends international medical and academic seminars to keep up with the ever evolving technologies in plastic surgery.



Bachelor’s Degree, School of Medicine, Korea University
Master’s Degree, Department of Plastic, Korea University
Adjunct Professor Department of Plastic Surgery, Korea University
Life member of Society of Plastic Surgery
Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Membership
Plastic Surgery physicians Council Member for
Member of Anti-Aging Society Korea
Member of Anti-Aging Society U.S.A
Professor, Bachelor’s Degree, School of Medicine, Korea University
One’s doctor of 365 Health, KBS


We hope that this article was helpful to you. Please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001),  for any questions and comments regarding this post. We will be here to reply!










Comments