[Real Story] Re-surgery after first breast augmentation



These are my breast pictures after first breast surgery in China. I cannot believe it is my breast. 2 years after the surgery, implant of my left breast blasted, and my right breast became very hard...
I cannot face with my body, and I even though to end up my life..
I saved up money for 3 years and finally decided to take the re-surgery in MIGO.
To be honest, I was very worried before the surgery. I don't know how to do if the re-surgery also fails...






Day 18

Satisfaction: V V V V V

Swollen: V 

Pain: V 

Scar: V





These pictures were taken 4 days and 18 days after the re-surgery.

Although compression bra was a little bit uncomfortable, I felt all these are worthwhile everytime when I see my beautiful breast. 
Thanks to Dr. Yoon, he gave me a new life. 







Day 0

Satisfaction: V V V V V

Swollen: V 

Pain: V 

Scar: V

Today is the last day of 2014. It has been 1 year after I took the re-surgery. Now, I am very confident and find a good job. I go to health club every day after work. My friends introduce some boys to me~~but I am still looking for my Mr.Right. 
I am very happy after the re-surgery. Every day of my life is full of sunshine~~~~!!!!







Comments