[Real Story] 3D Rhinoplasty

Day 0

Satisfaction: V V V V V

Swollen: V V V V 

Pain: V V V V

Scar: V




I took silicone rhinoplasty and PRP fat graft today. Dr. Kang used my septal cartilage to complete augmentation rhinoplasty. For fat graft, fat of tight was transplant. 
After I woke up from general anesthesia, I felt very bad and painful. I still remember as soon as I woke up, the Chinese staff of MIGO accompanied with me, and I said thanks and told her I was ok and she could go back home ^^



Day 17

Satisfaction: V V V V V

Swollen: V V V  

Pain: V V


Today is my 18th day after 3D rhioplasty. My nose is still swollen.  I am very easy to be swollen. Last time, after the non-incision double eyelid surgery, my eye swelling lasted for 4 months. I also eat afterplus and faceliner this time. But I think they are helpful to the bruises rather than swelling. 
Hope I can recover after 3 months and have a beautiful nose. ^^


Day 67

Satisfaction: V V V V V

Swollen: V

Pain: V

Scar: V


3 months after surgery, do I look very natural and pretty? Hope the swelling can disappear totally. 





Comments