[Testimonial] Modified Epicanthoplasty, Backsllit, and Ptosis Correction









"My eyes before the surgery were small. I've always wanted bigger eyes and thought I wanted to get double eyelid. After a consultation with Dr. Ko at Migo, I realized that what I needed were epicanthoplasty, backslit and ptosis correction rather than just double eyelids. I've decided to trust Dr. Ko with my eyes, and I'm happy that I did. Dr. Ko said swelling won't be so bad and he was right - it was so much less than I imagined. I was able to wear makeup and go out within two weeks of the surgery. I also had issues with asymmetry, and the surgery took care of it along with the size of the eyes. Trusting Dr. Ko and Migo was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Many of my friends are raving about my new look. Many thanks to Dr. Ko and the helpful staff at Migo." -YJ


The V-fix Facelift procedure mentioned in this post was performed by Dr. Ko Hanwoong. He is a board certified surgeon with +10 years of experience in performing plastic surgeries. He has published four studies, and is a clinical professor at Korea University Medical School. Dr. Ko regularly attends international medical and academic seminars to keep up with the ever evolving technologies in plastic surgery.

 

Masters Degree, Department of Plastic, Korea University

Adjunct Professor Department of Plastic Surgery, Korea University

Life member of Society of Plastic Surgery

Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Membership

Plastic Surgery physicians Council member for

Member of Anti-Aging Society Korea

Member of Anti-Aging Society U.S.A

Professor,  School of Medicine, Korea University


For any questions and comments, please leave comments in the comment box below, email us (migoclinic.korea@gmail.com), or contact us at WhatsApp (+82 10 5410 1001). We will be here to reply!


Comments